- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, telephone, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We do not collect sensitive information such as credit card data, but our partners may process your payment transactions on their web sites. Please refer to their privacy policies for additional information
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to transfer a domain name or process your payment.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via telephone at: 800-675-4655 or via the form on our ‘Contact Us’ page to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.